Car hire Malaga
The allure of the town's storied historical sites, particularly the castle and the Church of Nuestra Señora de la Encarnación, constantly draws a steady flow of visitors to the streets of Alora. Hotels, B&Bs and self-catering apartment rentals have consequently seen an opportunity to set up business in this mountain village.
Here are some of the establishments were you can stay during your visit to Alora.
- Along the narrow street named Calle de la Parra, you'll find a cozy hotel with a theme that's consistent with the rest of the architecture of a typical pueblo blanco; i.e., rustic white.
The reception is open 24 hours, so you can come and go anytime you please. There's a garage where you can park, so you won't have to worry about blocking the narrow street.
Fuegoblanco Rural hotel
- Outside the main part of town, up north, is this small rural hotel with fantastic views of the countryside. There's an outdoor swimming pool where you can relax at the end of an activity-filled day outdoors.
Visitors have found the food fantastic and the servings fit for those with big appetites.
Being surrounded by orchards of lemon and orange, you'll wake up to the call of the outdoors. The place is a perfect jump-off point for a trek in the surrounding hills or a trip to the town's tourist spots.
- Another place outside the center of town, this time down south, Casa Domingo is a nice bread and breakfast that's perfect for those who prefer to have some peace and quiet. They have an outdoor pool, Internet access, and the hosts can speak English, aside from many other European languages.
El Azul Guesthouse
- Situated just a little over 1 km from the heart of town and strategically located near the local commuter's station, is this dainty 2-star guesthouse. That essentially means, you'll gain easy access to trips to Malaga and the neighboring towns.
Casa Andaluza Albero
- Being located in one of the most frequented streets in the heart of Alora, this restored Andulacian mansion will render all tourist spots, shops, and restaurants easily accessible. The place itself has its own convenience store, garden, winery, barbeque area, and terrace.
Book with Marbesol