Car hire Malaga
Due to the influx of tourists, business-minded individuals decided to put up restaurants here. Ardales restaurants are mostly found either in the center of town or near the lakes.
If you're looking for Spanish cuisine, the following restaurants are among the popular choices:
- Located along the road from Alora to Campillos, this restaurant is actually part of a hotel. So if you're staying here, the on-site restaurant is the most convenient place to dine in. phone number: 952 459 012
- Located at Embalse Conde de Guadalhorce, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine. However, they also serve delicious Spanish dishes. This establishment is perched on a scenic spot beside the lake and is ideal for enjoying an afternoon beer. phone number: 952 112 383
- Also located at Embalse Conde de Guadalhorce, with phone number 952 112 400, El Mirador serves a wide variety of grilled meat. We also highly recommend their coles rellenas, a dish of cabbage and minced pork mixed in a rich Malaga wine sauce.
- This restobar along Calle Andrade Navarrete has a good collection of alcoholic beverages as well as mouth-watering tapas to go along with them. phone number: 952 458 249.
Restaurante La Alternativa
- This establishment along Calle Real serves different kinds of international dishes. So if you're looking for a dish your palate might be more familiar with, you might find it here. phone number: 610 796 043
If you prefer to sample Andalusian or, more specifically, Ardeleño gastronomical specialties, these are some of the restaurants that serve them.
- at Embalse Conde de Guadalhorce, with phone number: 952 112 411.
- along Calle Fray Juan, with phone number: 952 459 240.
Meson de Hardales
- along Calle Cantarranas, with phone number: 952 458 337.
The local specialties include a variety of stews which usually consist of kid (baby goat) and pork. You'll also find gazpacho, a cold tomato-based soup, in practically all menus. For snacks or desserts, we recommend the following Ardeleño pastries: tortas de almendra, torstas de aceite (olive oil cakes), roscos de vino, and empanadillas con cabello de angel. Book with Marbesol