Car hire Malaga
When it comes to your Ardales shopping needs, you have very little choices here. This is actually good for the town, as the presence of big commercial establishments would only cause the eventual ruin of well-preserved historical sites and pollute the verdant landscape.
However, If you're staying in a self-catering apartment or holiday villa, then you might want to know where you can find fresh meat and bread. Here are some of the local meat shops and bakeries:
- a butcher's shop located beside Plaza de San Isidro, with phone number: 952 458 153.
- a butcher's shop located along Calle de la Iglesia, with phone number 952 458 186.
Carnicas del Turon
- a butcher's shop located along Calle de Sevilla, with phone number 952 458 189.
Punto Crujiente El Carril
- a bakery located along Fuente Vieja, with phone number 952 459 106.
- a bakery along Fuente Vieja, with phone number: 952 458 480.
Now, if what you're looking for are supermarkets or hipermercados, then the nearest ones are found in Pizarra and Alora. Alora has both a Mercadona outlet and a Coviran outlet. The Mercadona outlet is at Calle de la Albahaca. You can contact them at telephone no. 952 497 662. On the other hand, the Coviran outlet is at Calle de Carmona, with telephone no. 952 496 561.
In case you're not familiar with these names, these are supermarket chains that have branches found all over Spain. You can be sure they've got basic necessities like groceries, toiletries, medicines, baked products, and more, on their shelves.
Pizarra only has a Coviran outlet, which can be found along Avenida de la Constitucion. This is at the center of town. You can contact them at 952 484 370. Book with Marbesol