Car hire Malaga
Frigiliana restaurants are best known for their panoramic views of the surrounding landscape, the village, and the Mediterranean sea. What we have below is a list of our most highly recommended places. They combine great food, excellent service, and enchanting ambiance.
- Sitting on a hill and overlooking the white structures of Frigiliana itself, this restaurant features outdoor tables, each shaded by an exotic parasol. Although practically all dishes on their menu taste great, we personally recommend their tapas. Don't forget to drown them with a glass of mojito. Just be sure you don't drink too much, or you might end up rolling on your way down that hill.
Restaurante Al Fuente
- Can't get enough of those tapas? Here's a nice nook where you can enjoy a different take on those Spanish delicacies. When done with your meal, have some Al Fuente coffee while you absorb the soothing atmosphere.
Balcon de Frigiliana
- A fantastic restaurant with a great view outside, Balcon de Frigiliana has an English chef who will tickle your palate in his unique Spanish way. My personal favorite is his rabo de torro.
- Looking for Italian cuisine in the oldest part of Frigiliana? La Tahona can serve you tapas, pizza, and beer for a distinctive gastronomical experience.
- Since you'll always get a fantastic view of the Mediterranean up in Frigiliana, you might as well enjoy Mediterranean cuisine. And when it comes to that, Romantica is the place to be. Watch the sun go down as you round up your meal with their sticky toffee pudding. Adarve
- Whether you go up their terrace or stay in the inner hall, the ambiance of Adarve is a cozy restaurant where you can take pleasure in their superb Andulasian gazpacho, wine and homemade ice cream.
- Count on Frigiliana restaurants to deliver when it comes to breathtaking views. From its terrace, Ingenio features one of the most picturesque views of the gorge and the Mediterranean.
There are certainly more restaurants in Frigiliana that have their own share of unique qualities than what can fit on this page but I'm sure you'll already have your hands full with this list. Book with Marbesol