Car hire Malaga
Time can pass by so quickly as you explore the beatiful streets of Pizzara or its surrounding countryside, that you'll be walking in an empty stomach in no time. For your gastronomical cravings, here are some Pizarra restaurants you can find right in the heart of town.
El Bodegon de Rafi
- Near the southwestern edge of Pizarra, along Calle de Damaso Alonso, is this unassuming restaurant that serves really great food. They specialize in traditional Spanish cuisine and serve grilled dishes. Their collection of wine is excellent as well.
Don Joaquin Asador
- In the northern part of town, near Hostel Villega, along Carretera de Málaga-Alora, Km 5, there's this restaurant specializing in grilled dishes. They've got mouth-watering tapas and large servings, so come in on an empty stomach.
Factoria de Capri
- If you crave for pizza and other Italian dishes, then proceed to Camino Ancho de la Estacion where you'll find this pizza parlor near El Parador Inn.
- Another place to dine in the northern part of town, this establishment specializes in fine Mediterranean cuisine. You can find Entrevalles along c/ Derechos Humanos near the Parque Industrial Pizarra.
- A block away from Coviran, the hipermercado, along Calle de la Estacion, is this cozy place that also serves local dishes.
If your outdoor excursions brought you further north, then in all likelihood, you'd already be near Alora. Some of the restaurants we recommend you check out there are Restaurante Casa Abilio, Casa de Correos Tapas Bar and Resaurant, Candela Restaurante, Restaurante Los Caballos, and Restaurante La Casa Del Abuelo.
Aside from their delicious tapas, you can fill your stomachs with tortillas, paellas, or zarzuela. Wash them down with local Malaga wine or cold gazpacho soup. The dishes in these regions are usually prepared with olive oil, which the locals produce locally.
Most Pizarra restaurants normally serve local cuisine. So if prefer food that your stomach is already used to, you'd be better off driving back to Malaga, where you can find more establishments specializing in other international dishes. Book with Marbesol