Car hire Malaga
Being primarily a market city, there are many commercial establishments in Velez-Malaga. Shopping here is easy because there are numerous shops scattered all over town. We can't include them all, but we tried to put some variety in our list below to cater to as many shopping needs as possible. Floristeria Ana Maria
- If you need flowers for special occasions like a Mediterranean wedding, date, or party, or for an important business event, this flower shop along Calle Mayor Jose Herrera sells beautiful flowers and offers lovely flower arrangements.
- Right along Avenida del Rey Juan Carlos I is a branch of the famous Charanga, the chain of shops specializing in children's apparel. Here you can find coats, sweaters, pants, shirts, blouses, accessories, etc. for children of all ages.
- Velez-Malaga and its environs, with their rugged landscapes and beautiful coasts, are ideal for outdoor activities like Segway driving, mountain biking, scuba diving, horse riding, etc. If you haven't brought the proper attire, you can buy it here.
- One of the favorite outdoor activities in this province is mountain biking. This shop offers bikes and biking accessories.
Almacenes La Lonja
- If you're a bookworm or just want to sample local literary works, this bookstore along Calle de Fray Rafael de Velez has a nice collection on its shelves. They also sell school and office supplies here.Mega Informatica
- For your computer needs, there's this computer store along Calle de Enrique Van Dulken.
Centro Comercial El Ingenio
- Being strategically situated along Autovia del Mediterraneo or Autovia A-7 between the market city of Velez-Malaga and the tourist district of Torre del Mar, this shopping mall is one of the regular destinations of tourists and locals. Inside, you'll find numerous stores, cinemas, a disco, bowling alley, and many more. Restaurants and fastfood outlets are also ready to refill your empty stomach.
For very affordable fresh fruits, vegetables, fish and meat, you can either wait for the weekly market which is held every Thursday or drop by on any day of the week at the market in Poeta Joaquin Lobato.
There, I hope we've covered enough to meet your Velez-Malaga shopping needs. Book with Marbesol