The New bridge.- This is probably the most famous construction in Ronda. The first bridge was built in 1735 with an arc of about 35mts, six years after it collapsed in a river flood, on the basis of this was lifted today, the works were directed by the architect José Martin de Aldehuela, opened in 1793 after nearly 40 years of construction. The total height of the bridge is 98mts.built in masonry stones from the bottom of the Tagus, it is formed by a lower arch on which rests the central arch and two smaller sides, all of half a point, below it passes the waters of the Guadalevín River. Address- Centro de Interpretación del Puente Nuevo, Plaza de España s/n, under the bridge, Tel. 952870818.
Convento de la Merced Church.- It dates from 1585. Made up of three naves, the plant is covered by a barrel vault with arches on square pillars that separate it from the aisles, they are closed and divided into cells, to be used by the Convent closure of the Carmelite nuns. On the right side of the facade there is an octagonal brick tower. Inside should be noted primarily a reliquary from the XVII century, in gilded silver with precious stones, which contains the uncorrupted hand of Saint Teresa of Jesus, also canvasses from the XVII century and an image of the Virgin of Solitude from the XIX century. Address- Pasaje San Juan de Letrán, Tel. 952872965,
Plaza de Toros. Bullfighting Museum.- The square was inaugurated in 1785 after six years of construction, it is one of the oldest squares and monuments there. The cover has a neoclassical style with baroque details, there is an arch, which is centered between two powerful Tuscan columns supporting a pediment. On the stone arch there is a balcony with excellent work in forging bullfighting reasons, it is the "Puerta Grande". The ring is considered the world's largest, it has 66mts. of diameter, the grandstand has a capacity for 5,000 people, it is completely covered, it has two floors each with five rows of bleachers, 136 Tuscan columns support its double gallery the barrier is made of stone. In the basement of the square there is the Bullfighting Museum, it is divided into three parts, dedicated to highlight the round in the history of bullfighting and the two great dynasties of the bullfighters of Ronda, the Romero and Ordonez. Museum hours from 10am to 20pm Tel 952874132
Arabs Baths.- This thermal resort dates back to the thirteenth century, they were built next to Arroyo Culebras, the hydraulic system of the baths has reached today in perfect condition, like the boiler area. The structure is modeled after Roman baths with three temperature rooms. In the bathrooms of the Muslim era is the best preserved in Spain. Address- c/ San Miguel, Tel. 952187119
Municipal Museum- Mondragón Palace.- Of Andalusian origin, it was the residence of kings and governors until the Arab conquest of Ronda in 1485, it housed the Catholic Monarchs during their stay in the city, which later gave it to Captain Melchor of Mondragón. The splendid façade is made in 1798 in Baroque style in stone masonry, with a magnificent Corinthian columns and wrought iron balcony Ronda. Indoors, there are three magnificent Palace courtyard, the entry of XVIII century known as the "Well", the second, the Mudejar XVI century Gothic-Mudejar style and the last late-Gothic style. The Archaeological Museum of Ronda, Address.- Plaza de Mondragón s/n, Tel. 952870818.
Father Jesus Church.- Built in the XVI century, in the first years after the reconquest. The facade of the Church is Gothic Renaissance tower shaped holes in the top where the bells are located, the cover is of masonry and other masonry facades are bleached. The interior is accessed through an arch, rectangular is divided into three naves, the central side broader than the separate six arches supported by columns of bricks. The nave was covered by a Moorish-style armor, of which only one party remains in the choir. In the Gospel side of a dressing room is decorated in Baroque style. In this church it is venerated one of the most devoted images in Ronda, Nuestro Padre Jesus Nazareno. Address- c/ Santa Cecilia, Tel 952872987.
Santa Cecilia (los Descalzos) Church.- The church and convent were built in 1664 by the Community of Discalced Trinitarians, it has undergone several reforms, most recently in 1999. The main facade is made of stone, with a large courtyard surrounded by a fence, the access is through an arch framed by Tuscan columns supporting a pediment with the Trinity Shield. The plant of the cross-shaped church with three naves separated by arches bent, resting on square columns that are attached large Corinthian pilasters, this makes it difficult to see the High Altar. The nave is covered with a barrel vault decorated with medallions in human forms and vegetables, and a plaster with the Trinity Shield. The wooden choir, unrestored, is on the front door. In the main altar is a niche with the image of Santa Cecilia.
Virgen de la Paz Sanctuary.- The church dates from the late century, the façade is made of stone and also the doorway with a semicircular arch that ends in a belfry with two arches, the front hood, entirely decorated with colored stars and rosettes. The church has a single-nave with coffered ceiling and barrel vault. The Churrigueresque Altar, with the image of Our Lady of Peace, Patron of Ronda. The building is considered one of the most beautiful Baroque Round. Address- Plaza Beato Diego José de Cádiz s/n