Green car hire Malaga
The best Green car hire in Malaga
Marbesol presents its new fleet of hybrid rental cars in Malaga: Toyota Auris hybrid, the L1 group is the Lexus CT200h and in the L2 is the Toyota CHR.
We care about the environment and we put our efforts on bringing the lastest trends to our fleet of ecological vehicles. Our cars are available both for tourists who come to spend their holidays, and for local residents of Malaga and surroundings. With Marbesol you can drive an ecological car and enjoy all the advantages of these vehicles at the best price.
With Marbesol you will be able to drive an ecological vehicle and enjoy all the advantages of these vehicles at the best price.
Advantages of renting a hybrid car with Marbesol
There are several advantages of renting an ecological car in Malaga, being the protection of the environment one of the main reasons to opt for a “Green” vehicle. Next, we will name some of them:
- Environmental protection: The engines of hybrid cars are designed to reduce harmful emissions to the environment and respect the environmental policy.
- Fuel saving: Some brands like Toyota claim that their hybrid vehicles help to have a fuel saving of up to 36% with respect to gasoline and around 12% compared to diesel vehicles.
- Silent driving: Hybrid cars have a quiet engine, so driving will be a pleasure.
- Personalized attention to our customers
- Fair price. We are not brokers
- Free transfer from / to the Airport (luggage included)
Marbesol customer reviews – Comments and experiences
TOMMI LAURI TAPANI
Excellence service, quality car, reasonable price. Next time I will definitely book with Marbesol!
ENGLESSON LARS ELOV
Nice driver picked us up at the airport. Quick service at pick up and drop off.
The best service and best quality cars! No hidden costs ! I booked 4 times already with them! And always very satisfied!
These are some of the opinions that our customers have left about Marbesol car hire in Malaga. We are waiting for yours!
Rate your experience with Marbesol
4.6/5 de 987 votes