- Car Hire Malaga
- Malaga Guide
- Malaga Beaches
- With 1.200 m. long, dark medium-grained sand, with a promenade, piers, fishing beach and a family atmosphere.
- With 1.300 m. length in the center of the city, medium-grained dark sand-thin, with promenade, is the favorite beach of Málaga.
- With 1.000 m. length, medium-grained dark sand with promenade, water sports allowed.
Pedregalejo / Las Acadias
- With 1.200 m. length, medium-grained dark sand, sand dikes formed by U-shaped, family atmosphere.
- With 600 m. of long, dark, medium-grained sand, with a promenade, located on the outskirts of the city, ideal for sailing and windsurfing.
- With 1.600 m. length, medium-grained dark sand, located in the Guadalhorce river mouth, is one of the largest in the Costa del Sol.
Guadalmar / San Julián
- With 400 m. length, dark sand and medium grain, located on the outskirts and near Torremolinos, it has a nude beach.
Campo de Golf / San Julián
- With 1.900 m. long, dark sand and medium grain, is one of the most natural beaches and less urbanized, located on the outskirts.
Baños del Carmen
- With 550 m. long, dark sand and medium grain, one of the most famous beaches in the twenties, easily accessible by foot.
- With 200 m. long, dark and medium-grained sand, well-equipped beach and nice for the family, you can practice sailing, windsurfing and diving.
El Dedo / Playa Chanquete El Candado
- With 500 m. long, dark, medium-grained sand, with promenade, family atmosphere and good services.
- With 550 m. of length, golden sand and gravel, boardwalk, good place for fishing, with good equipment.
Marbesol offers the best car rental service at Malaga airport and in Marbella for tourists and residents of the Costa del Sol.
Avenida del Comandante García Morato 28, Málaga, Málaga - 29004, España.
952 234 916
952 234 915
Work With Us
© 2019 MARBESOL · Málaga Aiport Office · Avda. del Comandante García Morato, 28 · 29004 Málaga · Tlf. (+34) 952 234 916