- Malaga Guide
- Malaga Beaches
- With 1.200 m. long, dark medium-grained sand, with a promenade, piers, fishing beach and a family atmosphere.
- With 1.300 m. length in the center of the city, medium-grained dark sand-thin, with promenade, is the favorite beach of Málaga.
- With 1.000 m. length, medium-grained dark sand with promenade, water sports allowed.
Pedregalejo / Las Acadias
- With 1.200 m. length, medium-grained dark sand, sand dikes formed by U-shaped, family atmosphere.
- With 600 m. of long, dark, medium-grained sand, with a promenade, located on the outskirts of the city, ideal for sailing and windsurfing.
- With 1.600 m. length, medium-grained dark sand, located in the Guadalhorce river mouth, is one of the largest in the Costa del Sol.
Guadalmar / San Julián
- With 400 m. length, dark sand and medium grain, located on the outskirts and near Torremolinos, it has a nude beach.
Campo de Golf / San Julián
- With 1.900 m. long, dark sand and medium grain, is one of the most natural beaches and less urbanized, located on the outskirts.
Baños del Carmen
- With 550 m. long, dark sand and medium grain, one of the most famous beaches in the twenties, easily accessible by foot.
- With 200 m. long, dark and medium-grained sand, well-equipped beach and nice for the family, you can practice sailing, windsurfing and diving.
El Dedo / Playa Chanquete El Candado
- With 500 m. long, dark, medium-grained sand, with promenade, family atmosphere and good services.
- With 550 m. of length, golden sand and gravel, boardwalk, good place for fishing, with good equipment.
MARBESOL · Málaga Aiport Office · Avda. del Comandante Garcia Morato, 48 · 29004 Málaga · Tlf. (+34) 952 23 49 16